Ad Noiseam must receive payment of the whole of the price for the goods that you order before your order can be accepted. Once payment has been received Ad Noiseam will confirm that your order has been accepted by sending an email to you at the email address you provide in your order form. Ad Noiseam's acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us.
1. The prices payable for goods that you order is as set out in our web site.
2. You will be required to pay extra for delivery and it might not be possible for us to deliver to some locations.
Withdrawal from the contract.
1. You may withdraw your order for goods at any time up to the end of the seventh working day after you make your order even if you have then already received the goods. You do not need to give Ad Noiseam any reason for withdrawing your order nor will you have to pay any penalty.
2. The only circumstances in which you cannot withdraw your order are where you have taken the goods you have ordered (or the ones in relation to which you want to withdraw) out of the sealed package in which they were delivered.
3. To withdraw your order you must notify Ad Noiseam in writing at the address in the "Imprint" section of this Web site.
4. If you have received the goods before you withdraw your order then, unless you have lost your right to withdraw because you have taken the goods out of their sealed package, you must send them back to the Ad Noiseam contact address at your own cost and risk. If you withdraw your order but Ad Noiseam has already processed the goods for delivery you must not unpack the goods when they are received by you and you must send the goods back to Ad Noiseam at the Ad Noiseam contact address at your own cost and risk as soon as possible.
5. Once you have notified Ad Noiseam that you are withdrawing your order, any sum paid to Ad Noiseam for the goods you returned will be re-credited to your account as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your order prodiced that the goods in question are returned by you and received by Ad Noiseam in the condition they were in when shipped by Ad Noiseam.
Availability of ordered goods.
If Ad Noiseam has insufficient stock to deliver the goods ordered by you, any sum paid to Ad Noiseam forr the missing items will be re-credited to your account and Ad Noiseam will notify you by email at the address given by you in your order form. The refund will be made as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your order. Ad Noiseam will not be obliged to offer additional compensation for disappointment suffered.
Delivery of goods.
Ad Noiseam will deliver the goods ordered by you to the address you give Ad Noiseam for delivery at the time you make your order.
Delivery will be made as soon as possible after your order is accepted and paid for.
You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when they have been delivered to you. Once goods have been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and Ad Noiseam will not be liable for their loss or destruction.
1. If the goods Ad Noiseam delivers are not what you ordered or are damaged or defective or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, Ad Noiseam shall have no liability to you unless you notify Ad Noiseam in writing at the Ad Noiseam contact address of the problem within 10 working days of the delivery of goods in question.
2. If you do not receive goods ordered by you within 30 days of the date on which you paid them, Ad Noiseam shall have no liability to you unless you notify Ad Noiseam in writing at the Ad Noiseam contact address of the problem within 40 days of the date on which you paid for the goods.
3. If you notify a problem to Ad Noiseam under this condition, Ad Noiseam 's only obligation will be, at its option:
to make good any shortage or non-delivery,
to replace or repair any goods that are damaged or defective
or to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question in whatever way Ad Noiseam chooses.
4. Ad Noiseam will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of any problem you notify to Ad Noiseam under this condition and Ad Noiseam shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question under the paragraph above.
5. Nothing in this condition is, however, intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer under applicable local law that may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit Ad Noiseam 's liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from its negligence.
Ad Noiseam shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond its reasonable control.
If any part of these conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which Ad Noiseam excludes its liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
The contract between us shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with German law, and the German courts shall have jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between us.
Place of juridiction is Berlin, Germany.
These terms and conditions, together with the current Ad Noiseam Web site prices, delivery details and Ad Noiseam contact details, set out the whole of our agreement relating to the supply of the goods to you by Ad Noiseam.
In these terms and conditions:
'Ad Noiseam' means Ad Noiseam / Nicolas Chevreux, any connected organisation that actually supplies goods ordered by you and any successor to its business,
'working day' means every day of a calendar year apart from weekends and statutory and public holidays,
'us' means Ad Noiseam and you together,
'you' and 'your' means the person ordering goods under these terms and conditions.